Monday 3 October 2011

The accident......

Unfortunately last week I had an accident which has set me back a bit. I fell down a concrete spiral staircase in the building where I do my french evening classes. I suffered from concussion and a few broken bones but am beginning to feel a lot better. Hospital was a bit intimidating as I didn't really understand what on earth was going on and trying to express what had happened with broken french, a memory lapse and in extreme pain is no easy task. Whatsmore a week before my accident my laptop dyed. No prior warning it just packed up and went to cyber heaven along with all my work documents and all the photos I have ever taken! And of course I had not backed any of these highly important things up. This was almost more upsetting than breaking my nose. With this two incredibly unfortunate incidents I hope that from now on things can only get better.....


My snazzy parisienne hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment